It ships the CD/DVD images with the full archive of this site and of its sister sites:
PDF of various size, plain and imposed, HTML, EPUB, TeX, source files are included.
Search plugin for Calibre
Thanks to meskio, you can search and download the texts directly from Calibre.
See the Calibre store plugin wiki page for help.
You can download the plugin here: http://theanarchistlibrary.org/docs/theanarchistlibrary_store.zip (last updated August 24, 2012).
The code used to build, run and maintain the site is freely available. You can visit www.amusewiki.org to get it.
Documentation, credits, etc. is included.
- There Never Was a West — David Graeber
- The Wind Roars Ferociously — Four Legged Human
- Soma: an anarchist play therapy — G. Ogo, Drica Dejerk
- In Defense of Smashing Cameras — anonymous
- A Matter of Life & Death — Jason Lee Byas
- The Anarchist as Lover — Ryan Calhoun
- When Prisons Enable Crime — Nathan Goodman
- Listen, Marxist! — Murray Bookchin
- The Incoherence and Unsurvivability of Non-Anarchist Transhumanism — William Gillis
- Who Owns the Benefit? The Free Market as Full Communism — Kevin Carson
- The Retreat of the Immediate — William Gillis
- Profession and Movement — Anonymous
- Indigeneity in the CA Bay Area — Aragorn!, Corrina Gould
- We Give A Shit — Tom Nomad
- Sociobiology or Social Ecology — Murray Bookchin
- On Order — Pëtr Kropotkin
- THERE’S NO PLACE TO GO — Aragorn!
- Global Working Class — Anonymous
- Which Way for the Gig Economy? — Kevin Carson
- I Want Friends, Not Community / My Comrades — Apio Ludd
- Scene Report: Anarchism in Canada — CrimethInc.
- Austrian and Marxist Theories of Monopoly Capital — Kevin Carson
- The Ethics of Labor Struggle: A Free Market Perspective — Kevin Carson
- The Iron Fist Behind The Invisible Hand — Kevin Carson
- How the Stirner Eats Gods — Alejandro de Acosta
- Butterflies, polyamory and ideology — Aviv Etrebilal
- What is Anarcho-Transhumanism? — William Gillis
- Xenofeminism — Laboria Cuboniks
- Science as Anarchy — Matilde Marcolli
- A Quick and Dirty Critique of Primitivist & Anti-Civ Thought — William Gillis