It ships the CD/DVD images with the full archive of this site and of its sister sites:
PDF of various size, plain and imposed, HTML, EPUB, TeX, source files are included.
They are shipped on every library entry. However, you could find some flaws, or perhaps you desire an “unbranded” one (without the logo). The PDFs are generated by TeX. A tutorial is available.
56k users/crappy connections/various situations
The library is huge. The DVD image for the english site is about 2GB. If you don’t have access to the broadband to download that and you can’t get it in any way, you want it, and also you don’t live in USA/Canada, please send a mail to Marco (marco -AT- theanarchistlibrary.org)  explaining your situation. We will find a solution.
Search plugin for Calibre
Thanks to meskio, you can search and download the texts directly from Calibre.
See the Calibre store plugin wiki page for help.
You can download the plugin here: http://theanarchistlibrary.org/docs/theanarchistlibrary_store.zip (last updated August 24, 2012).
The code used to build, run and maintain the site is freely available. You can visit www.amusewiki.org to get it.
Documentation, credits, etc. is included.
 If it’s not clear, replace the “ -AT- ” with “@”
- Psychopaths in the Village — Willem Larsen
- The Revolution of Everyday Life — Raoul Vaneigem
- Report on the Construction of Situations — Guy Debord
- Gradualism — Errico Malatesta
- Scientific Ecology and Deep Ecology — Diamondback (pseud. for Reed Noss)
- For your safety and security… — Anonymous
- Anarchism and Other Essays — Emma Goldman
- The Coming Revolution — Ted Kaczynski
- Anarchy and Violence — Errico Malatesta
- The Making of "Outside Agitators" — Crimethinc
- We Fight for Life — John Jacobi
- In Defense of Western Civilization — Christopher Manes
- The Perils of Illegality — Dave Foreman
- Luddite Goals and Principles — UNCFC
- 10 Rules for a Non Violent Society — Philip Richlin
- The Truth About Primitive Life: A Critique of Anarchoprimitivism — Ted Kaczynski
- The Technology Problem — John Jacobi
- Individual projectuality and affinity: — Anonymous
- The Conquest of Bread — Pëtr Kropotkin
- The Action of the Masses and the Individual — Pëtr Kropotkin
- Anarchism and Organization — Errico Malatesta
- The Communiques of Wild Reaction — Wild Reaction
- Illyria Street Commune — Fredy Perlman
- Anarchist Individualism in the Social Revolution — Renzo Novatore
- Why I Am Leaving Anarchism — John Jacobi
- Anarchism: The Solution To the World’s Problems — MAN!
- Anarchism as a Theory of Organization — Colin Ward
- Communiques of ITS — Individualists Tending toward the Wild
- Placing Our Bets — John Jacobi
- Revolutionary Letters — Diane di Prima
- The Luddite Method — John Jacobi
- History of Organized Fascism in Serbia — Sava Devurić
- Research and Development: Articles on Surveillance Technologies from “Green Anarchist” — Various Authors
- Modern Technology and Anarchism — Sam Dolgoff
- Pilsen: Chicago’s Revolution of Everyday Life — Silas Crane
- The Relevance of Anarchism to Modern Society — Sam Dolgoff
- Gender is a Weapon: Coercion, domination and self-determination — Sally Darity
- Operation Washington and the Gandalf Trial. A Personal View by Stephen Booth — Stephen Booth
- The Anarchist Collectives — Sam Dolgoff (editor)
- The Floodgates of Anarchy — Stuart Christie, Albert Meltzer
- In Memoriam of John Most — Stephen Daniels
- The Agnostic — Ross Winn
- The Literature of Romance and of Realism — Ross Winn
- Primitivism: An Illusion with No Future — Stephen Booth
- Mystical Anarchism — Simon Critchley
- The Breakdown of the State — Ross Winn
- Revolutionary Solidarity — Various Authors
- Government by the majority — Ross Winn
- Remembering Haymarket — Ross Winn
- America — Ross Winn