It ships the CD/DVD images with the full archive of this site and of its sister sites:
PDF of various size, plain and imposed, HTML, EPUB, TeX, source files are included.
They are shipped on every library entry. However, you could find some flaws, or perhaps you desire an “unbranded” one (without the logo). The PDFs are generated by TeX. A tutorial is available.
56k users/crappy connections/various situations
The library is huge. The DVD image for the english site is about 2GB. If you don’t have access to the broadband to download that and you can’t get it in any way, you want it, and also you don’t live in USA/Canada, please send a mail to Marco (marco -AT- theanarchistlibrary.org)  explaining your situation. We will find a solution.
Search plugin for Calibre
Thanks to meskio, you can search and download the texts directly from Calibre.
See the Calibre store plugin wiki page for help.
You can download the plugin here: http://theanarchistlibrary.org/docs/theanarchistlibrary_store.zip (last updated August 24, 2012).
The code used to build, run and maintain the site is freely available. You can visit www.amusewiki.org to get it.
Documentation, credits, etc. is included.
 If it’s not clear, replace the “ -AT- ” with “@”
- The Paris Commune — Freedom Press (London)
- In Defense of Counterposed Strategic Orientations — Jakub Burkowicz
- Open Letter from Amelie and Fallon — Fallon Rouiller and Amélie Trudeau
- In Orwellian Way — RadioAzione-Italy
- De profundis clamavi — RadioAzione-Croatia
- Light — John Zerzan
- Cynical Lessons — Alejandro de Acosta
- Deny Anarchic Spaces and Places: An Anarchist Critique of Mosaic-Statist Metageography — Xavier Oliveras González
- In Defense of Anarchism — Robert Paul Wolff
- After the Revolution — Diego Abad de Santillan
- The Anarchist Collectives — Sam Dolgoff (editor)
- Anarchism, Marxism and the Bonapartist State — Saul Newman
- The Unknown Revolution, 1917–1921. Book Two. Bolshevism and Anarchism — Voline
- Ecodefense: A Field Guide to Monkeywrenching — Various Authors
- The Conquest of Bread — Pëtr Kropotkin
- Why You Shouldn’t Call the Police Pigs — Savage State
- The Origin and Ideals of the Modern School — Francisco Ferrer
- Fields, Factories and Workshops: or Industry Combined with Agriculture and Brain Work with Manual Work — Pëtr Kropotkin
- What Is Communist Anarchism? — Alexander Berkman
- Walden — Henry David Thoreau
- Rank-and-File Radicalism within the Ku Klux Klan of the 1920s — John Zerzan
- The Right To Be Lazy — Paul Lafargue
- An Anarchist FAQ (03/17) — The Anarchist FAQ Editorial Collective
- The Semantics of “Good” & “Evil” — Robert Anton Wilson
- System of Economical Contradictions: or, The Philosophy of Poverty — Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
- The Ecological Challenge: Three Revolutions are Necessary — Alternative Libertaire
- On Conflict and Consensus: a handbook on Formal Consensus decisionmaking — C.T. Butler and Amy Rothstein
- Anarchism and Malthus — C. L. James
- An Anarchist FAQ (11/17) — The Anarchist FAQ Editorial Collective
- The Communiques of Freedom Club — Ted Kaczynski