October 4, 2014: a shiny new library
The library has been upgraded, with a couple of notable improvements:
new mobile-friendly layout
improved PDF style
The old files have been archived in a torrent release, which you can grab here: anarchist-libraries-2014-10-04.torrent.
The torrent ships the usual collection of ISO files, meant to be extracted or burned on a CD (for smaller libraries) or DVD and includes all the libraries (English, Spanish, Finnish, Macedonian, Serbo-Croatian, Russian).
- Marie Louise Berneri — Phillip Sansom
- Kurdistan? — Gilles Dauvé
- Reply to Anarkismo & DAF on Rojava — K.B.
- A response to the article "Rojava: An anarcho-syndicalist perspective" — Hüseyin Civan
- Answer to Some Comments Made in Green Anarchist — Ted Kaczynski
- The Suffocating Void — Kevin Tucker
- Anarchism and the Philosophy of Pragmatism — Wayne Price
- Karl Marx: Not Infallible — Thom Holterman
- Manifesto against Labour — Krisis-Group
- Effective Opposition To War Must Begin With The Redefinition Of Support And Solidarity — Charlatan Stew
- No State Solution Is A Good Solution — Charlatan Stew
- Turkish Anarchists on the Fight for Kobanê — Anonymous, CrimethInc.
- Abolish Restaurants — Anonymous, prole.info
- The War Over My Life — Anonymous
- The Relevance of Anarcho-syndicalism — Noam Chomsky interviewed by Peter Jay
- The Prince of Evolution — Eric Michael Johnson
- An Immense, Reckless, Shameless, Conscienceless, Proud Crime — Wolfi Landstreicher
- Language, Ideology, and Anarchism — Leonard Williams
- A Cavalier History of Surrealism — Raoul Vaneigem
- Fuck Off, Google — comité invisible
- Land and Freedom — Seaweed
- The Socioeconomic Guardians of Scarcity — Philip Richlin
- Learning From Ferguson — Peter Gelderloos
- Class Analysis for Anti-Capitalist Struggle — Antagonism
- Say You Want an Insurrection — CrimethInc., Anonymous
- Designed to Kill — CrimethInc., Anonymous
- The SHAC Model — Crimethinc., anonymous
- God Only Knows What Devils We Are — The Institute for Experimental Freedom
- Anarchism and the English Language — Crimethinc., Kristian Williams
- Interview with Klee Benally — Aragorn!